Last week on Active Rain I asked someone how he was able to change fonts, font sizes, colors, etc. on his blog posts. I sure couldn’t.
He told me to download Scribefire for Firefox, so tonight I did. This is my first attempt at using it.
I like to think I’m a cooperative person and follow directions when its appropriate. But following “techie” directions is something else. Sometimes my brain simply doesn’t compute what I’m reading.
But lookie there… I did it.
Now, if this will post to the blog properly, I’ll be thrilled.
OK – that worked. But now in order to add post tags or SEO, I had to come back and re-open the post under “edit.” But, maybe I’m doing something wrong. You never know… I still have that problem about following directions.